My god, what is Scientology going to do about Wikipedia???
The "Scientology series" on Wikipedia is now up to 43 articles, covering everything from ARC to Xenu. Go to any of these articles and you'll see this huge yellow Scientology template with links to all the rest. Wikipedia has evolved into a huge, glowing mass of entheta. An entheta-palooza!
But that's not all...
Check out the Tom Cruise article: there's a lengthy discussion of his Scientology involvement, and a link to ScienTOMogy.info.
Check out the John Travolta article: there are juicy Scientology tidbits there, about Primary Colors, Battlefield Earth, etc.
Check out the Catherine Bell article: the description of her Scientology involvement is none too flattering.
And don't forget Kirstie Alley.
Everywhere you look, Wikipedia has been infused with entheta. Somebody's been really busy lately. (Congrats to Chris Owen, Android Cat, Modemac, Antaeus Feldspar, and the many others who have contributed to these articles.)
Message ID: email@example.com
34 cases of people claiming to be held against their will by Scientology.
Message ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Its the same lies from their RFW site... They spend a whole page and half talking about bill white... see, he is my alleged 'anarchist' connection.. this same drivel was introduced by a clam provided lawyer in a hearing concerning custody of my son, in georgia 8 years ago... I turned to the black judge and said: "Your honor, how much time can I take explaining the truth behind the lies you have just been told? He looked at me and said, you go ahead, and take your time.... after which I explained under penalty of perjury, under oath, that I had been picketing Scientology in DC, and one day a guy I had never met, seen, nor heard of before, in my entire life, walked up to me, and and asked.. Do you have another picket sign? I of course, always do. so I handed him one. at that instant, camera's clicked inside DC Scientology, and one of THOSE pictures, taken from INSIDE Scientology, is the one you were just shown, your honor.
I have never called this guy, exchanged emails, hung out with, or anything, nor ever seen him again!
I am GUILTY of handing a fellow US citizen a picket sign. All the rest of the spin, is fabrication, ( like pitbull's style ), of course the style of those fabrications is the same pattern used by Scientology to run it's scam."
The questioning began with this "Do you think Scientology is a cult?"
"I replied, NO, I do not. Scientology is a FRAUD concieved to gain money power and influence for Hubbard with written internal policies to cloak that fraud as a CULT, and secret internal policies to cloak the apparnacy of a cult, in turn, as a religion."
Sylvia Stanard DSA DC AGAIN offerred legal aid to my ex, in hope of creating litigation that could be used as part of scientology's effort to "ruin utterly" anyone whose speech of conduct interferes with the continuing extraction of money from rubes - and the did this in the summer of 2005.
My ex sent me the letter, and *I* have it.
The police arrived shortly after the flyer'ers left, and we had a very long, very thorough meeting... myself, my 12 year old son, creed Pearson, and some of my neighbors who wanted to complain... about the scumbags even daring to come into this neighborhood.
I showed the police the interview with Tommy Gorman, a one time OSA Volunteer, who was himself sent out to harass folks who dared picket scientology.
The neighborhood is unifying behind me, in support of my efforts to xpose the KING of CONs L Ron hubbard and all his mean little henchmen.
anyone recognize this guy?
Webbed with images here
I wont reveal what I've been quietly up to lately. but consists of training current true believers how to figure out what happened to them.
But suffice to say, Scientology is NOT pleased, though they are likely pleased with uMike (on FACTNet), and Tigger and Pitbull's online depopularizatin efforts.
The operation would have been run by Sylvia Stanard, this lovely babe seen sitting here enjoying her vast OT abilities after finishing OTIII
"Tilman Hausherr" posted:
See also here:
Message ID: email@example.com
Message ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message ID: email@example.com
I collected all the flyers I could find online. If you know of any others let me know.
Teddy had at least a partial collection. See:
Message ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message ID: MPG.email@example.com
Dear Scientology "OT's"....
My name is Tory Christman, and although OSA is passing around TONS of lies about me (libel), the facts can be heard at http://www.torymagoo.org
Listen to my talk to the Skeptic Society, and then tell me what you think.
I'm very curious if any of you "OT's" Can confront a one hour talk.
My guess is zip will, but I challenge you to do it. Remember: Only you can allow an organization to stop YOUR FREE SPEECH, and your freedoms to read, look, listen. Don't be floormats: LISTEN To the FACTS: Make up your Own Minds.
While "in" Scientology, is one really making up their own mind?
That's a good question, that has a few aspects to it.
1) While "in" I was positive, without a doubt, a single doubt, that I was totally making up MY mind. It never (ever) entered my mind that ~~maybe~~I was actually being controlled, certainly I'd never believe it had to do with mind control. ((To those in, check out various scientific experiments re mind control: They work, it happens, but you wouldn't believe it if you saw it spelled out in black and white).
2) Positive I was Making up my own mind, ~~anything~~critics would say was automatically almost erased, or negated, as of course critics can SEE the blindfolds, can HEAR Scientologists refusing to talk, or with utterly poor defenses (or often none: "Always attack, never defend", etc)....and Scientology has built in that ALL Critics are blah blah blah. (Whatever they need you to believe, so they won't be found out).
3) Totally and utterly uneducated on what the critics were speaking of, be it Hubbard's lies (which one never has access to, so that sounds like "The critics just make that up" as OSA has told people), C of S frauds and abusive acts, or 'the tech altered"...........
Even if I KNEW it was true, such as the tech being altered, I was able to 'Flip it" or shut it off, as I knew Scientology was more important than ~anything~ these 'Downstat, unethical, money grubbing critics" were after.
Those were all words OSA Had well drilled into my head, slowly, even covertly, over years of exposures to SP's.
It's no wonder that when one of their supposed biggest SP's was kind to me, that alone began the cracking of my personal Scio/Truman show.
Thank GOD I'm out! Thank you to all the critics who daily fight this insidious organization hiding behind the curtains of "Religion" pretending to be that, but acting worse than the Chicago Mafia.
Scientologists themselves, just like little Tommy Cruise, ARE exposing themselves. They are like a bad flasher on drugs...wondering why people are not joining them when their reg's are out in their underwear, trying to promote "religion" ...Ya right.
Message ID: YsGOf.179$Fa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Message ID: jIGOf.97$Ib1.email@example.com
because of the news of Scientology's most recent efforts to de popularize... a fellow in Oregon mailed me a copy of a really good radio show I did back in 1998... that was not on the web.
But it is now..
This was one the best interviews I ever did, this is a terrific introduction to the scientology war..
There are 4 call ins from other recovering Scientologists during this LONG radio show - over 1 hour, no commercial breaks... enjoy.
PS: As I recall scientology hassled the interviewer, so in reply to that harassment, he played it again the following week from tape... this is from 1998, and is a terrific introduction to what Scientology is. The call ins were terrific too.. this was on Roger's Regular guy radio show.
Message ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
A couple of examples on how the OCMB Org Patrol works:
Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
Message ID: email@example.com
of March 9, 2006
The developer who plans to build hundreds of condominiums just north of the Church of Scientology's Sandcastle retreat is now acquiring land next to the church's new Flag Building.
Triangle Development has an agreement to purchase the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority bus terminal property on Park Street for a residential development that might include a hotel, Clearwater city officials said.
A new bus terminal would be built as part of the agreement on land the developer owns near Belleair Road and S Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue. The developer would pay for much of the construction of the new terminal, said Bill Jonson, a Clearwater City Council member and the city's representative on the PSTA board.
Bus service would continue in downtown Clearwater, but the transfer points for journeys north and south would be moved to the new location accessed off Missouri Avenue.
The agreement, which was approved by the PSTA board 8-2, is contingent on the county's approving a zoning change for the new bus site, which abuts residential property and is outside Clearwater city limits.
Details of Triangle's plan for the Park Street site were not released by company executives. Triangle president Ben Kugler was on the Freewinds, a Scientology cruise ship and retreat, and could not be reached, executives said.
If the deal goes through, it would increase the investment in downtown by private Scientologists, who already own more than 200 shops, restaurants, service outlets and small businesses in the area and have proposed building at least 900 condos and townhomes.
An issue is coming up in Georgia once again. You may recall that the Scientology crooks tried to sneak into Bowdon, Georgia under a pile of fake names and claiming that a local Negro religious order supported them.
Well they're back in Georgia, this time trying their "Criminon" fake front.
If you can help provide insider information on your experiences with Scientology's "Criminon" fake front, would you PLEASE email me as soon as possible?
I'd like to know what Scientology's "Criminon" program consists of today in your opinion. When I last investigated in 2004, it was basically NarCONon renamed with a letter-writing campaign, and that was the whole of "Criminon."
If you were working inside Scientology trying to sell "Criminon" to otherwise uninformed government officials, prison systems, and politicians, I really need to hear from you all you can tell me about your experiences.
"The fac-similes saying that scientologists are swindlers do not constitute insults since the church of scientology whas already been convicted in our country for swindle (JT 1994 IV 140)".
"The fac-similes saying that scientologists are robbers do not either constitute insults. Indeed, Jean-Luc Barbier is trying to get a refund of costs paid for courses and purchase of works he paid since 1989, on the basis of the principle saying that members of the church of scientology who are dissatisfied of its services are allowed to ask a refund of these sums. (p.K.1.32)."
Office of the Examining magistrates of Porrentruy (Canton of Jura)
July 8, 2005
Webbed with links at:
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
SAN JOSE DIVISION
In re: KEITH HENSON,
HILLARY DEZOTELL, KEN HODEN,
and BRUCE WAGONER,
H. KEITH HENSON
CASE NO.: 98-51326 ASW-7
DECLARATION OF GERRY ARMSTRONG
IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT KEITH HENSON
Date: March 10, 2006
Time: 3:00 p.m.
(Served by E-mail and Overnight Courier)
DECLARATION OF GERRY ARMSTRONG
I, Gerry Armstrong, declare:
1. I have personal knowledge of the facts set forth in this declaration and could competently testify thereto if called to do so.
2. I am making this declaration to support an effort by Keith Henson to demonstrate that the Scientology organization perpetrated a fraud to deny him proper defenses and fair trials.
3. I have known Mr. Henson personally since 1996, communicated with him many times, and am familiar with the Scientology organization's legal proceedings against him. I was inside Scientology from 1969 through 1981, and have studied the subject and organization almost continuously since leaving, as a personal and unremitting victim, target and opponent. I have acquired considerable knowledge of Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard, and particularly their "Suppressive Person" doctrine, which manifests in the treatment or handling of perceived "enemies" as "Fair Game." I have testified in depositions or trials in Scientology related cases sixty-some days, as both percipient and expert witness.
4. When I left Scientology in December 1981, organization leaders immediately declared me a "Suppressive Person" or "SP" and have considered me an SP without remission or moderation and Fair Gamed me ever since. In 1984, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Paul G. Breckenridge, Jr. stated in a judgment after a length trial in the first of six cases in which Scientology sued me:
In addition to violating and abusing its own members civil rights, the organization over the years with its "Fair Game" doctrine has harassed and abused those persons not in the Church whom it perceives as enemies. The organization clearly is schizophrenic and paranoid, and this bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of its founder LRH [L. Ron Hubbard]. The evidence portrays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar when it comes to his history, background, and achievements. The writings and documents in evidence additionally reflect his egoism, greed, avarice, lust for power, and vindictiveness and aggressiveness against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile.
In 1991, the California Court of Appeal affirmed that judgment and stated about me being Fair Game:
Commencing in February 1982, the international Church of Scientology issued a series of " suppressive person declares" in effect labelling Armstrong an enemy of the Church and charging that he had taken an unauthorized leave, was spreading destructive rumors about senior Church officials, and secretly planned to leave the Church. These "declares" subjected Armstrong to the " Fair Game Doctrine" of the Church, which permits a suppressive person to be " tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed ... [or] deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist. ..." Church of Scientology v. Armstrong(1991) 232 Cal.App.3d 1060 , 283 Cal.Rptr. 917.
5. I have written and published extensively about my experiences, knowledge, opinions and beliefs in relation to Scientology, including in many declarations or affidavits that have been filed in numerous legal cases. Along with my wife CarolineLetkeman, I built and presently maintain three web sites that educate the public with our Scientology related experiences, knowledge, opinions, beliefs and documentation. http://www.gerryarmstrong.org http://www.carolineletkeman.org http://www.suppressiveperson.org Caroline is also a declared SP and Fair Game. Although Mr. Henson, to my knowledge, has never been the subject of a formal "SuppressivePerson Declare," as Caroline and I have been, in my experience and opinion there is no doubt that Scientology's leaders have declared him an SP and are having him Fair Gamed as well. Scientology applies its Suppressive Person doctrine and its Fair Game policy to people who, like Mr. Henson, have never been Scientologists as well as to ex-Scientologists who have left the organization.
6. In January 1997, while living in San Anselmo, California, I obtained an Internet account and discovered for the first time a section of Scientology's IRS Form 1023 responses that included several pages of Black Propaganda on me. Scientology
had obtained its tax exemption, and consequently "full religious status," in October 1993 on the basis of this 1023 submission. "Black Propaganda" or "Black PR" is Hubbard's and Scientology's term for the organization's practice of covertly and overtly, widely and relentlessly, defaming and defiling their targets to destroy their reputations, credibility, relationships, livelihoods and lives. Black PR is a key channel in the Fair Game campaigns Scientology wages against SPs such as Caroline, Mr. Henson and me. The Black PR Scientology and its agents have generated and used against Mr. Henson over the past decade is in fact a confirmation of his classification as an SP. Scientology only Black PRs or otherwise Fair Games people whom organization leaders identify as SPs.
7. Scientology is a "religion" and its Suppressive Person doctrine, Fair Game and Black PR policies and practices are laid down in "religious scripture." SPs comprise a religious class, established by the religious dogma and religious hierarchy of the Scientology religion, and are portrayed and viewed within the SP doctrine as roughly equivalent to "demons," "devils" or "bogeymen" in some other religions. Hubbard and Scientology teach that SPs comprise two and a half percent of the planetary population and are totally evil, totally destructive, totally criminal and totally insane. Hubbard and Scientology teach that SPs are the cause of all illness, accidents and bad conditions and should be given no civil rights. Hubbard and Scientology impute to SPs the characteristics given in psychiatric texts for "antisocial personality
disorder" or "sociopathy," and in fact Scientology scripture also refers to SPs as "Antisocial Personalities."
8. Hubbard and Scientology teach that Scientologists will lose all their "gains;" which are the "wins," abilities or awarenesses the Scientologists had "gained" by doing Scientology; just by being connected to a Suppressive Person. Hubbard and Scientology also teach that SPs are unsalvageable, cannot be reasoned with, and may not be listened to. These teachings justify an organization-wide practice called "Disconnection" that prohibits Scientologists from communicating with or even "granting credence" to SPs, on penalty of the Scientologists themselves being declared SPs. The only Scientologists or organization agents that the leaders permit to have any contact with SPs are those persons whose specific duties are to Fair Game the SPs. Disconnection justifies and mandates even the breaking up of families if Scientology's leaders declare a family member an SP.
9. In truth, what makes an individual an SP and Fair Game is standing up to Scientology by communicating about its evil, dangerous and religious doctrines, policies and practices, such as Suppressive Person, Fair Game, Black PR and Disconnection, and its organized deprivation of property and rights, lies, trickery, barratry, injury and destruction. In 2001, when Caroline communicated some of her criticisms of certain Scientology doctrines, policies and practices, organization leaders made her daughter Ann Disconnect from her, and Caroline has not heard from Ann since. To be an SP and Fair Game, a person must have knowledge of Scientology's
doctrines, policies and practices, must have the calling, ability, courage or other qualities necessary to communicate these things, and must stand up and communicate. The only response that Scientology scriptures permit, and what has been Scientology's practice throughout its history, when confronted with criticism of its doctrines, policies and practices, is to attack the SPs communicating. Many people with the requisite knowledge are afraid to stand up to Scientology and Fair Game, and some people who are perhaps not afraid have little knowledge and no desire or calling to acquire more knowledge to communicate.
Mr. Henson has stood up to Scientology and communicated his criticism of its doctrines, policies and practices for many years, and he has continued to acquire more knowledge of these things. Scientology has forced the SPs, such as Caroline, Mr. Henson and me, to find out ever more about this religion and to communicate that knowledge ever more widely and effectively to everyone reachable and teachable with it. The only safe place to head for is everyone understanding and communicating freely about Scientology's antisocial doctrines, policies and practices so that there will be too many SPs for Scientology to ever Fair Game or destroy us all.
14. Scientology and all the beneficiaries claim that their contract with me is one-sided, and does not require them to be silent about me, to stop Fair Gaming me, or to not assist or cooperate with anyone adverse to me. Indeed, after getting me to sign the contract, the beneficiaries have continued to Black PR, Fair Game, and threaten me to this day. Scientology willfully reneged on its promise to end Fair Game, and its policy and practice for the treatment and handling of SPs remain Fair Game to this day. Since what Scientology sought by its contract to silence me about were virtually
all my experiences, knowledge and beliefs then over seventeen years; since these were my religious experiences, knowledge and beliefs about a religion; and since my own mental health and safety depended on my being able to communicate about Scientology related matters, it was always, even the day of signing the contract in 1986, been virtually impossible for me to be silent about my experiences, knowledge and beliefs.
Since I now have over thirty-seven years of intense religious experiences, knowledge and beliefs in relation to the Scientology religion; since Scientology leaders have continued to have me declared an SP and have continued to conspire to have me Fair Gamed; since the Scientology beneficiaries have continued to carry out their leaders' conspiracies and orders for my Fair Gaming; and since the Suppressive Person doctrine continues in force in Scientology and my religious class of SPs continues to be threatened, it is totally and demonstrably impossible for me to be silent about my Scientology related experiences, knowledge and beliefs.
I have a condition known as Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or Complex PTSD, which is not a mental illness but psychological injury resulting from prolonged attacks, threat, bullying, cruelty or abuse, which is exactly what Scientology's Fair Game campaigns against SPs are and are intended to be. Hubbard and Scientology teach that Scientologists are to wage a "war of attrition" on SPs and are to "go all the way in and obliterate" them. Enduring and dealing with Complex PTSD is not possible without communicating about the injury and its cause, in my case the lies, fraud and abuse inside Scientology and the now twenty-four years of being an SP and the target of Fair
ame attacks since leaving. Scientology's efforts to compel me by its unconscionable contract and court orders to not communicate about these things, and to get courts to punish me if I do communicate about my injury and its cause, while Scientology and the beneficiaries continue to Black PR, threaten and Fair Game me, simply and cruelly adds to the injury this organization and its personnel have already inflicted.
15. In 1991, Scientology first attempted to get the Los Angeles Superior Court to enforce its contract against me, since the contract specified that the LA Court retained jurisdiction to enforce. LA Judge Bruce R. Geernaert refused to enforce the contract, however, and stated:
that is [...] one of the most ambiguous, one-sided agreements I have ever read. And I would not have ordered the enforcement of hardly any of the terms if I had been asked to, even on the threat that, okay the case is not settled.
I know we like to settle cases. But we don't like to settle cases and, in effect, prostrate the court system into making an order which is not fair or in the public interest.
16. Scientology then took its effort to enforce to Marin Superior Court where the organization found Judge Gary W. Thomas willing to issue the orders it wanted that were not fair and not in the public interest. In 1995, Judge Thomas mendaciously and unfairly eliminated all my legitimate defenses on summary judgment and unfairly deprived me of the trial this case unquestionably deserved. I believe that Keith Henson has similarly been wrongly denied fair trials by judges doing Scientology's pre-trial bidding in cases that unquestionably deserved fair trials. Judge Thomas ruled that Scientology's fifty thousand dollars per utterance liquidated damages penalty was reasonable; in fact, he ruled that the penalty is actually fifty thousand dollars per
utterance per recipient. Thus, according to Judge Thomas, for this declaration that I will send to the Court and copy to Mr. Henson, Scientology's attorney and sixteen other people, I must pay Scientology the reasonable sum of nine hundred fifty thousand dollars.
If I web this declaration on my site, which I will, and if a million visitors look at it, which I trust they will, Scientology will say its reasonable value is fifty billion dollars. Judge Thomas ruled that Scientology and all the beneficiaries could say whatever they wanted about me, no matter how untrue, defamatory or perverse, and I could not say one word in response to defend myself, my reputation or my SP class. If I said even one word to defend myself against Scientology's lies and attacks, according to Judge Thomas, I had to pay Scientology fifty thousand dollars per utterance per recipient. Judge Thomas completely ignored my profound religious liberty defense, which was properly pled and properly before him in the summary judgment oppositions.
I am even more convinced today that it is just as impossible, unlawful, un-American and diabolical to silence someone about the Scientology religion and the person's Scientology related experiences, knowledge and beliefs, since Scientology insists that it is a religion, as it is to silence people about Christianity, Judaism or Islam and their experiences, knowledge and beliefs in relation to those religions, by contract, by court, by coercion or by any other device. Judge Thomas awarded Scientology a judgment against me for three hundred thousand dollars in liquidated damages for six "breaches" of its contract, and over three hundred thirty thousand dollars in attorney fees, which forced me into bankruptcy.
filed an adversary proceeding in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Santa Rosa to prevent me from discharging this "debt," but, after a trial in 1996, Bankruptcy Judge Alan Jaraslovsky ruled against Scientology and granted the discharge. Judge Thomas also signed an injunction against me for Scientology in 1995 enjoining me from discussing Scientology or any of the beneficiaries with anyone, and enjoining me from voluntarily assisting any organization targets or victims in any legal proceedings. I timely filed an appeal from Judge Thomas' judgment and injunction in 1996.
17. I have no doubt today that Scientology's injunction is unlawful, even by U.S. and California law, and was obtained by unlawful means. I believe that Judge Thomas dealt with my case, the facts and me dishonestly and deliberately cruelly, for reasons of Scientology's manufacture, and served neither law nor justice, reason, or any higher purpose.
Judge Thomas' judgment and injunction against me, his actions enforcing his injunction, the enforcement actions of the judges who succeeded him after he retired, and the actions of the California Court of Appeal regarding his judgment and injunction, form an astonishing, clear and ongoing example of Scientology's scriptural practice of prostrating the court system. This case also is a clear demonstration the world sees of the willingness of American judges to allow Scientology to prostrate their court system, and that what Scientology wants to use the prostrated courts for is to persecute and crush its religious enemies, the Suppressive Persons, pursuant to its religious scripture, the Suppressive Person doctrine. It is detestable that courts abet Scientology's religious persecution of a class of citizens, but
that abetment is understandable because the organization also executes covert and overt Fair Game campaigns against judges, lawyers and other court personnel who might stand up to Scientology and criticize its doctrines, policies and practices. Many judges, of course, don't know or learn about these things, but there is no doubt that some judges have abetted Scientology's persecution of me, and have abetted its persecution of Keith Henson, in violation of U.S. laws and justice.
24. Mr. Henson's trial occurred in U.S. District Court in San Jose in May 1998. I was warned not to go, and certainly Scientology would have acted to have me arrested if I had attended the trial and attempted to testify. I would have been facing a lengthy jail sentence if I returned to California, and be at the mercy of Judge Thomas, whom I was convinced was either corrupted or coerced into doing the evil Scientology wanted.
I believe that the jail sentences and fines against me were unlawful and unlawfully obtained. The threat of execution of these unlawful orders prevented me from freely testifying at Mr. Henson's trial. I believe that if Scientology had not obtained these unlawful orders and not threatened me with endless jail time if had attended the trial, if I, the witness he had retained, had testified, and if a fair jury heard the evidence, the verdict would almost certainly have been in Mr. Henson's favor. Because he was prevented from presenting evidence as to the doctrines, policies and practices of the entity suing him, to show that what he was accused of doing was
legally justified or privileged, and to explain why in truth that entity was suing and attacking him, he was denied a fair trial.
25. In July 2000, Scientology pressed criminal terrorism-related charges against Mr. Henson in Riverside County for his picketing of the Scientology base at Gilman Hotsprings. The main person used by Scientology to get the Riverside Sheriff's Department and the Riverside District Attorney to charge and prosecute Mr. Henson was Ken Hoden, then claiming to be the manager at the Gilman base. Mr. Henson was arraigned in September 2000.
30. The scriptural principle given by founder Hubbard that Scientology is following in its actions in the legal arena against people like Mr. Henson and me states:
The DEFENSE of anything is UNTENABLE. The only way to defend anything is to ATTACK, and if you ever forget that, then you will lose every battle you are ever engaged in, whether it is in terms of personal conversation, public debate, or a court of law. NEVER BE INTERESTED IN CHARGES. DO, yourself, much MORE CHARGING, and you will WIN. And the public, seeing that you won, will then have a communication line to the effect that Scientologists WIN. Don't ever let them have any other thought than that Scientology takes all of its objectives.
The charges that the Scientologists and their agents who execute the Suppressive Person doctrine bring against their SP victims are oftenfalse charges. Scientology sought to have me falsely charged by the LA PD in 1982 for theft. In 1985 and 1986, as shown above, Scientology tried to have me prosecuted by the LA DA. In 1985 and 1986 Scientology tried to have me prosecuted by the FBI in Boston on a charge Scientology manufactured that I had impersonated an FBI officer. In 1992 through 1994, Scientology sought to have me punished for contempt of court on false charges. In 1997, Scientology was successful, as shown above, in having me punished with a fine and jail for reporting the organization's threat to me after I was subpoenaed.
In 1998, Scientology was successful in having me fined and ordered to jail for twenty-six days for expressions expressed in Canada and Germany. In 2001, Scientology was again successful in having me found in contempt of court for more religious expressions in Canada. In 2001, Scientology also sought to get me in trouble with the FSB, the Russian intelligence service that succeeded the KGB, and tried to have me picked up by U.S. agents in Moscow. In 2002, Scientology sought to have me charged by the Ekaterinburg, Russia prosecutor on the basis of false statements by Scientologists that I had trespassed in their office in that city. In 2004 and 2005 a Scientology agent leased an office across the street from my apartment in Chilliwack, B.C. Canada, spied on my wife throughout that period, and tried to trick us intomaking a video recording to later be used against us.
31. I am convinced that Ken Hoden and any Scientologists who testified that they were frightened by Keith Henson possibly bombing them or hurting them in any way are lying as part of a conspiracy run by Scientology's leaders to deprive him of his rights in violation 18 U.S.C. § 241, and in violation of other state and federal criminal statutes. What Scientology is trying to do in silencing me judicially and
extra-judicially demonstrates the same, and the list of beneficiaries of Scientology's efforts to deprive me of my civil rights shows that the conspiracy is organization-wide. Since Scientology is demonstrably inter alia a criminal conspiracy against rights, Mr. Henson has every justification in the world to interfere with the conspiracy, even if the conspirators call their conspiracy religion.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of California, the United States and Canada that the foregoing is true and correct.
Executed this 7th day of March 2006 in Chilliwack, B.C., Canada.
Is town ready for Narconon?
Many oppose proposed drug treatment facility
This story appeared in the Antelope Valley Press on Wednesday, March 8, 2006:
LEONA VALLEY - A drug treatment program affiliated with the Church of Scientology had its hearing Monday night.
It was not a hearing by a governing body with the county or a state licensing agency; it was conducted a voluntary committee of townspeople who laid out information learned about Narconon.
The group was almost evenly split Monday as to who was in favor or opposed to the facility.
However, Leona Valley residents accused Narconon backers of packing the meeting with Scientologists.
At the meeting, people opposed to Scientology approached the podium, accusing the Narconon planners of lying.
They were shouted down by people in the crowd, some of whom were not recognized by Leona Valley residents.
Clark Carr, president of Narconon, said he thought it was a fair meeting.
"This was democracy in action," he said.
"We really want to learn the concerns of the residents."
But Carr said residents' fears have been expressed before in other communities and Narconon has won over residents by being a good neighbor.
"We have 135 centers in 45 countries, and this is our 40th anniversary; we know how to live within a community," Carr said.
From: Ken Shapiro [e-mail]
To: Sent: Wed, 08 Mar 2006
I have received a number of responses to my email concerning Chuck Beatty's true motives as to why he left the Church.
Some of the responders have told me stories about how one of Chuck's problems before and during the RPF was that he had repeating impulses to harm other Sea Org staff members and was constantly trying to suppress his rage. This is evidently why he has become so fixated with making his former colleagues wrong and why he is trying to make it appear that the Sea Org is violent. What a crock. Ever hear about an overt-motivator-sequence? How about the subject of "justification" in order to make less of the target of your overt? Chuck feels that if he can solicit enough natter from the XSO it will match his own warped and perverted purposes to destroy the tech and degrade LRH.
One responder said that Beatty is like a "Benedict Arnold" ...
[end of Kenny's email, and now my comments on this, from Chuck Beatty:]
Hi Warren McShane, Hi Lynn Farney, Hi Ed Parkin, Hi Ken Shapiro,
In my opinion, this Ken Shapiro email above was again composed with OSA Int's assistance or minimally they provided material that Kenny drew from in composing this latest. Lynn Farney, or someone from Invest Bu for sure gave Kenny some written material to look at for Kenny's email above, unless others did it, and Kenny just signed off on it. Possibly Kenny's up to composing some of the above email at this point.
Kenny doesn't read ARS himself. Kenny isn't allowed to get onto XSO either.
(Thanks to Tory, they probably can't trust volunteers to operate on their own on ARS without getting so sick of their actions, that they defect, like Tory did. Actually it is likely just human nature to come out of any mental bubble world as a result of free interchange of wiser human dialogue.)
The real point is that David Miscavige has apparantly beaten to the ground Mike Rinder, Ray Mitoff and Mark Yager a number of times each,in the past 2 to 3 years. that means the tippy top leader of Scientology has taken it upon himself to act pretty obviously disgracefully to the other tippy top leaders in the movement.
The only relevant point is that that petty violence needs to stop. No one in the movement is doing anything to stop it. They are the effect of David Miscavige's one-man-show at the top.
That is why outside people who are ex members have a great deal of power. That is why I urge those who have seen the petty physical abuse of David Miscavige, to come forward and share their first hand experiences in the recent months and years.
2 people have told me they saw this petty violence by DM against Mark Yager, Ray Mitoff and Mike Rinder, in the past 2-3 years.
David Miscavige's long ago years of petty violence is well reported on the Internet already, and I have spoken or emailed with 4 persons who received or saw it firsthand. There is no denying the petty physical stuff David Miscavige has done years ago.
I thought the violence had stopped. I was even posting that it all stopped. Then people who had been at the top ranks in the last 5 years were sickened by my inaccurate postings about the atmosphere, and they told me I had it wrong, that the petty abuse was going on worse than ever, in 2002, 2003, 2004 and into 2005.
That is why I corrected myself, corrected my opinions, and that's why I think everyone wants that abuse to stop.
Kenny was asked, last week, by an XSO person if Kenny was helping OSA "handle" me, and Kenny said yes.
Kenny admitted to helping OSA Int handle me.
All I'd like to hear, is that DM apologized to RM, MY and MR and others, and that the stuff has been ordered stopped.
I'll broadcast that good news as soon as I hear it!
A.r.s. Week in Review is compiled by anonymous critics of CoS for your benefit. This collection is organised for WWW by Andreas Heldal-Lund.