WELCOME TO THE OPERATION CLAMBAKE INFO PACK!
In this Pack you will find a series of brief articles about Scientology from a critically challenging perspective.
Who needs this information?
• People who are concerned about loved ones who are in the Church of Scientology or thinking of joining it. Before you talk to a Scientologist about Scientology, be sure to read the Info Pack article, "How to Talk to a Scientologist."
• People who are being encouraged to take training seminars based on the writings of L. Ron Hubbard.
• Educators who have been approached by individuals or organizations promoting L. Ron Hubbard’s "Study Technology."
• Parent-Teacher Associations or other parents’ groups.
• Clergy and interfaith organizations.
• Business or professional people who have been approached by consulting firms that promote management technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard.
• Members of town councils or other civic leaders.
• Mental health professionals, especially those who deal with drug abuse.
• People who are interested or involved in human rights work.
• Media journalists.
• Scientologists who are questioning the truth of what their church is telling them and seeking alternate views.
How do I use the Info Pack?
• Adapt the Sample Cover Letter to your situation or create your own cover letter.
• E-mail the letter, with links to Info Pack items. Or, for standard mailing, print out the applicable Info Pack sections and enclose them with your cover letter.
• Since the Info Pack pieces contain many internet links, when doing a standard mailing it would be a good idea to reference www.xenu.net in your cover letter and suggest that the recipient visit the website and click on "Info Pack" for a complete reading of the material.
For questions or comments about the Info Pack, please contact the editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org