- GERRY ARMSTRONG - A reply [15 Apr 1997]
This article was posted by Kim Baker on the behalf of Gerry Armstrong.
- Is there not a cause? [26 Jun 1997]
Correspondence resulting from Co$' sending of DA material on Gerry Armstrong to the Watchman Fellowship.
- Re: Is there not a cause? [29 Jun 1997]
Scientology makes people stupid.
- The End of Endless Denials of Scientology Brainwashing [08 Jul 1997]
Hubbard claimed that Scientology could brainwash in 20 seconds.
- Cult's Scarff Bag Is Empty [13 Jul 1997]
One of the successes of Scientology is in engineering betrayals.
- Re: Scientology raises IQ? [13 Jul 1997]
Scientology alters IQ by making people more stupid.
- Re: Scientology Explained [22 Jul 1997]
The person's "entirely confidential confessions" can be, will be and are used againt that person to his detriment.
- Re: Gerry Armstrong [24 Jul 1997]
Reply to Keith Wyatt: "Why do you feel you have been unfairly and unjustly treated?"
- Re: CofS worldwide income crashed in Aug 95 [24 Jul 1997]
- Appellant's Opening Brief [27 Aug 1997]
- Appellant's Opening Brief (Pt 2) [27 Aug 1997]
- Tilman's Question Re 1982 PI Harassment of G Armstrong [02 Sep 1997]
Scientology had PIs stake out our home, follow us and generally terrify us around the clock for about a month period in 1982, until a LA Superior Court judge let them know they better knock it off.
- Re: Hubbard's Gulags: RPF's RPF (RVY) [25 Sep 1997]
I was in the RPF twice, first for 17 months in Clearwater, then for 8 months at La Quinta and Gilman, both times assigned on the personal order of Hubbard.
Comments to: Marina.
Page created on 04 July 1997
Last update: 07 October 1997